Your Use of Our Sites
The Services may be accessed and used only by or under the supervision of individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws, who are 18 years of age or older, and who are not barred from using the website under applicable laws.
You may use the Services and the Materials for your own personal, non-commercial use. That means you can use them to view and purchase products, and to engage with us and others through reviews, our online social media accounts or via our message submission form on our Contact webpage. You cannot, however, use them for commercial purposes (for example, if you are not a wholesaler, you cannot resell or otherwise redistribute our products for commercial purposes), or to violate any applicable law or regulation.
In addition, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not, under any circumstances:
- access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services or the Materials to take any action that could harm Revive Superfoods or any third party or interfere with the operation of Revive Superfoods, the Services or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Services or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users’ experience when using the Services;
- use the Services or the Materials with any device or software that could disable or impair the Services;
- use robots, spiders, scripts, service, software or any manual or automatic device, tool, or process designed to data mine or scrape the Services or the Materials, or otherwise access or collect the Materials or data or information from the Services using automated means;
- cache or archive the Services or the Materials (except for a public search engine’s use of spiders for creating search indices);
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services;
- attempt to circumvent any restrictions, conditions, or technological measures imposed on your use or access of the Services or the Materials;
- use the Services or Materials or fraudulent or abusive purposes including, but not limited to, using the Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, to accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Services by any means other than the user interface provided by Revive Superfoods, including, but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, encryption, or software that is part of the Services;
- post any information, content or other material (or post links to any information or content) that contains nudity, excessive violence or is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- engage in defamatory or ongoing toxic behavior, such as repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis or spreading misinformation about Revive Superfoods directors, officers, employees, products or services;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person or group, including Revive Superfoods directors, officers or partners;
- make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity, or which impersonates any other person, including, but not limited to, an Revive Superfood director, officer or employee;
- harvest, scrape or collect any information about or regarding other people that use the Services, including, but not limited to, through use of pixel tags, cookies, GIFs or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as spyware;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure or violates or threatens our system or network security;
- engage in any act that Revive Superfoods deems to conflict with the spirit or intent of the Services or make improper use of Revive Superfoods’ products or services
Choosing Your Plan
Except where prohibited by law, by submitting or uploading your content through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any “moral” rights or claim resulting from our alteration of your content or any photographs, footage, statements or other work contained in your content.
None of your content may violate or infringe the rights of others or applicable laws and regulations, be offensive, harassing, threatening or objectionable, contain a virus or other harmful component, or contain advertising or any commercial or other solicitation. We reserve the right to remove any of your content for any reason, including if it violates the foregoing. However, we are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your content.
Links to Other Websites
Our Services contain links to, and may be linked from, third-party websites that we do not maintain (for example, social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter). We do not endorse or make any representations about any other websites or have any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you follow links from the Services to other websites or platforms, you will be subject to the terms and conditions, and any other privacy or security policies, of those websites. Your use of any link to an outside Services is entirely at your own risk. Therefore, Revive Superfoods cannot be held responsible for the information contained on such websites and does not offer any guarantee or make any declaration in this regard. Your use of any link to an outside website is entirely at your own risk.
Our Intellectual Property
REVIVE SUPERFOODS and other marks as well as all content, information, data, database content, photographs, images, videos, software, trademarks, logos, designs, publicity slogans, source code, inventions, knowhow, descriptions of products, prices and blog posts and/or other Superfoods Material protected by copyright, patent and other applicable intellectual property laws accessible or displayed on the Services (“Content”) are owned by, or licensed to, Revive Superfoods. You may not use such Content, in any manner that could indicate you own the Content, or that they are associated with you or anyone other than the applicable owner.
You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the Services or the Content. All Content included on the Services regarding products and services offered by Revive Superfoods is provided for informational purposes only. Revive Superfoods does not grant you or any other person any express or implied rights to the Content under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or other intellectual property.
You are not authorized to modify, reproduce, re-edit, transfer, forward, transmit, publish, distribute or create derivative works of the Content without prior written consent from Revive Superfoods. However, you may download, print or reproduce the Content for personal use and/or in other circumstances permitted by law, provided that you keep all copyright notices or other legal notices it may contain.
You agree that you will not do or allow any third party to do anything which may infringe, damage or endanger Revive Foods’ intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party in respect of the Services.
Nothing contained or accessible on the Services should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any other person’s or entity’s trademark which is displayed on the Services without their express permission.
The Services includes the accounts on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, WeChat, YouTube, Telegram, LinkedIn and any other platform now in existence or future platforms any and all content posted, communicated or otherwise made available through or posted on these accounts. The Services also includes any information, including any media, posted by users that tags or mentions any of the preceding accounts, uses hashtags associated with Revive Superfoods (such as, but not limited to, #n) or is posted on the Revive Superfoods social media accounts (“Tagged Media”). You acknowledge and agree that the Tagged Media may be used in our Services, and you hereby grant us permission to use and authorize others to use your name or social media handle in association with the Tagged Media for identification, publicity related to the Services and similar promotional purposes, including after you terminate your account or your use of the Services. You represent and warrant that posting and use of your Tagged Media, including to the extent such Tagged Media include your name, likeness, voice, or photograph, does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
We welcome feedback, comments, reviews of the website, products or services you purchase through us, and suggestions for improvements to our website, products or services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by contacting us through the Services. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
Products and Ordering
We strive to show our products as accurately as possible. Because monitor displays differ, however, we do not guarantee that the images of our products will accurately depict the products. Also, although we may display products through the Services, they may be out of stock at any time. In addition, please be aware that all prices are subject to change at any time.
You may order our products through the Services. When you do so, you are subject to our shipping policies and practices that appear at the time you place such order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order you place with us, or restrict the quantities purchased per person. In the event we refuse or cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you using the information provided in connection with the order.
We may provide you with recipes, health notices, nutritional and labelling information and other information regarding our products and services, to enhance your shopping experience. This information is general in nature and does not constitute health, medical or professional advice. Always consult a certified medical or health professional about the information you find through our Services or in other materials we may provide prior to purchasing any product or service, or before you embark on any diet, exercise, or lifestyle change.
Although we strive to maintain accurate and consistent information, information contained on a label may be subject to change, and we provide such information as a guideline only. Always look critically at any information presented to you and always read current labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
We may list the possible jurisdicton of origin for many products on the individual product page or label to the best of our knowledge. Although we strive to maintain accurate information on the country of origin for our products, the country of origin for a particular product may change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, and in some cases, a country of origin may not be available. If you would like to request information on the actual country of origin for any of the items you are purchasing, please request this information contact us using the information provided below.
From time to time and without prior notice to you, Revive Superfoods may cease to continue operating part or all of the Services or selectively disable certain aspects or portions of the Services. Any modification to or elimination of our Services will be done in our sole and absolute discretion and without any obligation or liability to you, and your use of our Services and does not entitle you to the continued provision or availability of the Services.
Reliance on Information Posted
Revive Superfoods provides the Services and Content, including in relation to Revive Superfoods products and services, on an “as is” basis and your use is at your sole and exclusive risk. While Revive Superfoods endeavours to ensure that the information on the Services is correct, Revive Superfoods is under no obligation do so. Revive Superfoods does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Services or Content made available via the Services. Revive Superfoods has no liability for any loss of, or errors or omissions, whether provided by Revive Superfoods, our licensors or service providers or other users. Revive Superfoods may make changes to the Services, or its products or services offerings made available via the Services, at any time without notice.
Revive Superfoods makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on the Services. You are solely responsible for the use and/or the interpretation of all the Content of the Services.
WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES AND ALL OF THE MATERIALS ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
REVIVE SUPERFOODS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERFERENCE WITH OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY DATA LOST OR ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE DAMAGED OR REPLACED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOU USING THE SERVICES. YOU MUST TAKE YOUR OWN PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CONTENT THAT MAY INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE THE OPERATIONS OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS.
REVIVE SUPERFOODS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LATE, LOST, INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED OR STOLEN MESSAGES OR MAIL, UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS, ON-LINE FAILURES, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR OTHER TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR DISTURBANCES OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FAILURES OR CIRCUMSTANCES AFFECTING, DISRUPTING OR CORRUPTING COMMUNICATION.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, AND ALL OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, VOLUNTEERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND AGENTS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR OTHERS, FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, and in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED FOUR DOLLAR (4AED).
Revive Superfoods reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Revive Superfoods and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Revive Superfoods. Revive Superfoods will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
Compliance with Law
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES FROM COUNTRIES OR TERRITORIES WHERE SUCH ACCESS IS ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL LOCAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING ONLINE CONDUCT AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND USE OF THE MATERIALS.
REVIVE GENERAL TRADING LLC
DIRC Complex, WH-DG05, DIP
Please note that we may need to confirm your identity or request additional details in order to process your request.
Automatic Subscription Renewal
Revive Superfoods follows a subscription-based model. By signing up for a subscription and checking off the terms and conditions box at checkout upon completion of an order, you acknowledge and agree that Revive Superfoods is authorized to automatically charge you on a weekly basis depending on the subscription you have selected. While your subscription is active, order renewal will continue until you pause or cancel your subscription OR if Revive Superfoods suspends providing access to the sites or products in accordance with these terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Revive Superfoods will proceed with automatic recurring payments without the need to obtain additional authorization from you.
Our Services, including our subscription orders, are only intended for use by people residing in selected parts of the United Arab Emirates (Serviced Territory). We do not accept orders from individuals outside the Serviced Territory. By placing an order for our products and services through our Services, you warrant that you are resident in the Serviced Territory.
Your subscription will automatically renew until you suspend l your subscription. You can pause your plan any time through your online account. You will be responsible for all charges incurred prior to the pause or cancellation of your subscription. In the event you pause or cancel your subscription, we may still send you promotional communications. Please send us an email at [email protected] if you want to opt out of receiving those communications.
Returns and Refunds
Revive Superfoods do not have a satisfaction guaranteed policy. If you are not satisfied with a product, please contact us at [email protected] within seven (7) calendar days of the date you received the product; once we review the claim, store credit will be applied onto your account accordingly. For quality-related complaints regarding your order, we require photographic documentation of any product before we provide a replacement, credit, or refund. Please note that due to the nature of our products, we do not accept nor provide refunds on all returned items.
Complimentary items such as straws are subject to availability. Revive Superfoods has the right to determine as to when these items will be sent or replace them with complimentary rewards points.
The Services may contain information about products that are not available in every location. This does not imply or guarantee that it is or will be available in your location or at the time of your order. In the instance we are out of stock of one or more cups selections in your box, Revive Superfoods will replace all out of stock cups with another top selection from your cup list.
We may make various promotional offers from time to time on the Services. Offers and/or promotions available through the Services are based on. We ask that you review the guidelines associated with each special offer, as they will differ.
For any of our coupons, in the event we have inadvertently made a typographical error on any coupon or special offer, we reserve the right to suspend redemption or terminate altogether the coupon or offer. We may also offer our customers the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes or other promotions as decided by us. In each case, the promotion may have additional terms and conditions which apply in addition to these terms and conditions. Please review the terms and conditions associated with the particular promotion to determine your eligibility and any participation requirements.
Last Updated: December 15, 2021.
- when you use our Website;
- when you submit your personal information to us through our website. For example, when you sign up for our Services or create an account;
- when you make requests for information about our Services, products and programs;
- as part of our recruitment process; and
- as part of your interaction with us by telephone, email, through social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and in person.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual or is about you. For instance, it includes information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
This policy is also not intended to cover information other than personal information, such as business or anonymous information.
You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your information at any time. However, in some cases withdrawing consent will mean that we can no longer provide you with certain services or perform certain tasks where the information is required to do so.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information at any time by writing to us (see the ‘Contact’ section below) and, subject to any legal constraints, we will comply with your request.
Information We Collect and Where We Get Your Personal Information
We do not collect personal information indiscriminately and will limit collection of information to that which is reasonable and necessary for the purposes it was collected or as authorized by law.
Often it is optional for you to provide your personal information, but other times some personal information is required to serve you. You may choose not to provide your personal information even in such cases, but that may result in our inability to serve you.
The information we may collect or obtain (depending on the circumstances) includes but may not be limited to:
- Information you provide to us: This includespersonal information such asyour name, email address, address (street number and street name, state/province, country, zip/postal code), phone number, birthday, financial information such as a credit card number, and any other information you give us, such as to subscribe to our Services, to participate in a promotion or to contact our customer service.
- General usage data: When you use our Website, we may also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, information about the date and time of your access as well as how long you use our Website, and features you use on our Website.
- Feedback and correspondence: such as information you provide us when you contact us with questions, feedback or otherwise interact with us online.
Information Collection and Use
As you use the Website, we collect information about you and the Services you use. The information we collect falls into three main categories: (a) information you directly provide us; (b) information we collect from you automatically; and (c) information we obtain from third parties or publicly available sources.
(a) Information you Directly Provide Us
Some information we collect is provided by you when you use the Services, such as when you create an account, join the Revive Superfoods Rewards program, or pay for our products.. Other interactions where we may collect information from you include:
- When you attend an Revive Superfoods facility or event;
- When you apply for a position with us;
- If you contact us, such as with a complaint or query; and
- When you engage with us over social media.
(b) Information We Collect Automatically
- We may collect information about your transactions, including what products you purchase, how often you purchase them, and any reward points or promotions associated with a purchase.
- As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may collect information about your browser or your device (such as a computer, tablet, smartphone or other device used to access the Website). This information may include the type of device you are using, your operating system, your browser, your internet service provider, your domain name, your IP address, the website that referred you to our Website, the web pages of our Website that you view (including the date and time you viewed them), the Services or functionality you access or use, and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
- We may collect information about the location of your device. We collect this location information or derive it from your GPS or other device settings to facilitate or improve our Services, such as to enable you to receive delivery of certain Revive Superfoods products. We may also use information about the location of your device to help us understand how the Website and Services are being used, or to deliver more relevant advertising or experiences for you, including tailored marketing or messages based on your location or related contexts such as the time of day or weather. If you want to opt out of this collection, please see the section below titled “Your Access to and Control Over Information”.
(c) Information Collected Through Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources
We may receive information about you from third parties including, for example, our business partners, collaborators or service providers.
How we Use your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- communicate with you, including about orders, returns, our Services, accounts, programs, and contests;
- fulfil the purposes for which you provided the data or that were described when it was collected;
- respond to your customer service questions and requests for information;
- post your images or comments on our Websiteand social media channels;
- send you content, promotion, surveys, and special offers;
- request feedback to improve and to manage our relationship with you;
- run the Website and Services, including processing your purchases of, or requests for, products and Services;
- to market, advertise and promote our services and events to you and to other prospective customers;
- maintain, improve, and analyze our Website and customize your use of our Website or Services, including our loyalty programs, such as Revive Superfoods Rewards;
- understand and analyze the usage trends, behaviours, and preferences of our users and prospective users, to improve the way the Website works and looks, and to develop new features and functionality;
- research, analyze, develop, manage, protect and improve our programs, products and Services;
- register and verify user accounts;
- maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use the Website and Services
- manage our organization and day-to-day organizational and operational needs;
- establish and maintain communication with service providers, investors and business partners;
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- fulfil other purposes related to any of the above.
If you submit a job application to us, we will use the information relating to that application (such as your employment history) to assess your suitability to any of our job postings. We may also collect information from third parties about you, such as references you list, for the same purpose.
We may anonymize personal information that we collect through the Website and your use of the Services for benchmarking, analytics, metrics, research, reporting, machine learning, and other business purposes. We may share this anonymized data with third parties for advertising and business development purposes and use such anonymized data for purposes including traffic analysis, site search analytics, marketing segmentation analysis.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
We may share your information with our affiliates, investors, collaborators, business partners and service providers to assist us in providing you services, perform functions on our behalf or for our internal business purposes. For example, we may share your information with a company engaged by us to perform functions on our behalf or provide professional services to us, such as credit card processing, marketing, and product and service delivery. We contractually require these third parties to keep that personal information confidential and use it only for the contracted purposes.
There are some other circumstances where we may share your personal information with a third party. For example:
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction.
- If you post information on another part of our Website, the information that you post (including your user name) may be seen by other visitors to our Website.
- We may share, disclose or transfer personal information to a buyer, investor, affiliate, or other successors if Revive Superfoods or any affiliate or part of it undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale or other transfer of all or part of any assets of Revive Superfoods or any affiliates or during steps in contemplation of those activities (e.g., negotiations and due diligence).
How We May Allow Others to Collect Your Information
When you use our Website, we may allow third parties to collect device and usage information and location information across your different devices through mobile software development kits, cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies. These third parties collect this information for the following purposes and for other purposes consistent with their own privacy policies:
• To Understand the Use of Our Services: We allow certain service providers to collect this information to help us understand how our Website is used and to assist us in improving the content and operation of our Website. These service providers collect aggregate statistical usage data that is not matched or linked to any individual user.
Revive Superfoods Mobile Applications
Revive Superfoods may offer the Revive Superfoods mobile application (“Application”) for your use and enjoyment. For more information on the Application for iPhone® or Android™, please visit: www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com or your device’s mobile app store.
User Information: Through the use of an iOS, Android or other supported hardware device, some functions of the Application may require transmitting some information provided by you, including: your username and password, e-mail address, billing address, phone number, financial information such as payment card numbers or account numbers, and GPS location (together “User Information”)
This User Information may be needed in order to purchase Revive Superfoods products through the Application.
Certain optional information may also be shared with Revive Superfoods through the Application, including:
• advanced analytics information such as location data, diagnostic and usage data, and user interactions; and
• location-based information, such as through GPS or other location-based technology to enhance the user experience.
Controlling Application Functionality
Location Services: In order to use certain Application functions, such as mobile order and payment and location-based services and technology, you must either (a) enable “location services” in the Application; and/or (b) set the permissions in your device to allow communication of this information. More information about adjusting location services on iOS devices may be found here, and additional information on managing an Android device’s location settings may be found here.
If you allow location sharing, your device may communicate with us in ways that allow for us to customize your experience to monitor the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, to tailor messages based on your time and location patterns, and to limit the number of times you see a promotional message or offer.
You are solely responsible for maintenance of the confidentiality and security of any User Information which you transmit from or store on your device for purposes of the Application, including mobile payment and ordering.You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized transactions associated with the Application including mobile payment and ordering,or any other breach of security. Revive Superfoods shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the loss or theft of User Information which you transmit from or store on your device or from unauthorized or fraudulent transactions associated with the Application.
Email Communications, Push Notifications, and In-App Messages
The Application allows all users to set preferences for receiving promotional emails, SMS, MMS, and other communications from Revive Superfoods, receiving push notifications on your device, and receiving inbox messages. You may opt-out of receiving certain email, SMS, MMS, and other communications, excluding necessary communications that facilitate, complete, or confirm your transactions with Revive (including delivery of the products and Services) or that provide factual information related to Revive’s ongoing Services to you or your ongoing account, at any time by adjusting your Revive Superfoods online account settings as described in the “Your Access to and Control Over Information” section below, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included within any commercial email we send you.
Your Access to Your Information
When requested in writing, we will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information that we maintain.
To access your personal information, submit a written a request that identifies yourself, the information you want to review and how we can contact you (see the ‘Contact’ section below). We may not be able to provide you with all the information you request, depending on the circumstances.
Correcting Your Information
You can directly correct or update your information at any time through your online account. Where you are unable to update or correct your information directly, we will make reasonable efforts to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. In circumstances where you cannot directly change or correct your information but such a change is required, let us know right away. We’ll make any appropriate updates needed. You can review your personal information by reviewing the correspondence we send to you or by requesting access to your personal information, as described above. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Promotional Communication Choices
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails and mailings by informing us of your preference at the time you sign up for a Revive Superfoods account, or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the promotional emails we send you. Similarly, you may opt in to receive text messages, telephone calls and mailings. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional communications, including emails about your Revive Superfoods accounts or purchases.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE PROTECTED AGAINST, LOSS, MISUSE, OR ALTERATION BY THIRD PARTIES.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, the website may not function fully or as intended. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, check the support pages for your browser, such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
We use Google Analytics (including Google Analytics for Firebase) to better understand your use of our website. Google Analytics collects information on user behaviour on our website, which includes how many times a user visits our website, what pages they visit, and where they were referred from. Google uses the data collected through cookies to track and examine the use of the website, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services. Advertising identifiers for mobile devices (such as Android and iOS Advertising Identifiers) are also collected. Google may use the data collected on the websites to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here. You can deactivate the Google Analytics function with a browser add-on, which you can download here. To do this you must install that browser add-on. This will prevent the analysis information from being sent to Google.]
We use Facebook Pixel cookies to better understand your use of our website. Facebook Pixel collects information on user behaviour on our website, which includes how many times a user visits our website, what pages they visit, and where they were referred from. Facebook uses the data collected through cookies to track and examine the use of the website, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Facebook services. Advertising identifiers for mobile devices (such as Android and iOS Advertising Identifiers) are also collected. Facebook may provide us with information associated with your Facebook account, such as your likes, location and age (Facebook may provide us with additional information if you use Facebook to create an account with us). Facebook may use the data collected on the websites to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on how to limit the data Facebook Pixel shares and uses about you, click here. You can read more about how Facebook Pixel works from Facebook’s Data Policy (see “Information from partners”).
13 Personal Information used by Third Party Website
From time to time, we may include links to third party websites which are not controlled or maintained by us. We are not responsible for personal information submitted by you to third party websites or the personal information collected by third party websites. You should review the privacy policies of third party websites or contact the third party website’s operator if you have questions or concerns.
Because we link to social media sites, and from time to time may include third-party advertisements, other parties may collect your personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit this Website. Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
International Storage and Transfers of Information
We are based in Canada [and the United States]. We may process, store, and transfer the personal information we collect, in and to a country outside your own, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as your own. Additionally, some of our service providers, collaborators and business partners may be based in different countries. This means your information may be accessible to law enforcement authorities outside of your jurisdiction, in accordance with the laws of that jurisdiction. By using our programs or our website, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your information in Canada, United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information in the course of our operations.
We only keep your personal information as long as it is operationally or legally necessary. After that, we will either securely and permanently destroy or make the information anonymous.
Age of Majority
We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children. We do not intend for our Website or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 16 or as defined by local legal requirements. If we learn we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected or received personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete such personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us as set forth below.
Because of the rapidly changing state of technology, we cannot make any guarantees that our systems will be able to honour Do-Not-Track requests sent by your browser.
To exercise these rights, contact us via email at [email protected]
By email: [email protected]
By mail: DIRC Complex, WH-DG05, DIP, Dubai, UAE
Last updated: December 15, 2021.
REWARD POINTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: December 15, 2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REVIVE SUPERFOODS REWARDS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE REVIVE SUPERFOODS REWARDS PROGRAM. THE REVIVE SUPERFOODS REWARDS PROGRAM IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND TERMS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON YOUR RESIDENCE.
You agree that we may provide you updates, notices, disclosures and amendments to these Terms & Conditions, and other information relating to the REVIVE SUPERFOODS rewards program by electronic means, including posting such information and materials online at www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Revive Superfoods reserves the right to change or modify these Terms & Conditions or any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to Revive Superfoods, in whole or in part, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately and may be posted to www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com, so please check back from time to time. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications, and your continued access to or participation in Revive Superfoods Rewards following any such changes or modifications confirms your acceptance. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions or any subsequent changes to them, you must stop accessing and participating in Revive Superfoods Rewards.
Revive Superfoods Rewards is intended for personal use only. Commercial use is strictly prohibited. Revive Superfoods Rewards is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13 or as defined by local legal requirements. If you are between the ages of 13 and the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you may access and participate in Revive Superfoods Rewards only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
ABOUT REVIVE SUPERFOODS REWARDS
Revive Superfoods Rewards is one way in which Revive Superfoods endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing our business and purchasing Revive Superfoods products. Revive Superfoods Rewards members are able to earn and accumulate “Points” that can be redeemed for Revive Superfoods Rewards benefits (“Rewards”) at www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com or through the Revive Superfoods mobile app (“App”).
HOW TO JOIN REVIVE SUPERFOODS REWARDS
To join Revive Superfoods Rewards, go to https://uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com/customer/new-subscription (“Websites”) or to the App and follow the prompts to create an account. You will be required to provide the following information:
- First and last name, email address, address (street number and street name, state/province, country zip/postal code), phone number and credit card details and to create a unique password.
When you join Revive Superfoods Rewards, your account begins with a zero Point balance.
The Rewards that are available to you through Revive Superfoods Rewards are based on the number of Points that you earn. You can earn Points by:
- Referrals. You will earn 50% of the total order value in AED credit depending on what box size you are on when a new customer makes a purchase using your unique code.
- Social Media Sharing. You will earn 50 (fifty) Points for sharing evidence of purchase from www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com or through the App on the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, by sending Revive Superfoods a link, which purchase must be confirmed as eligible by Revive Superfoods in its sole discretion in order for you to earn Points.
- Social Media Review. You will earn 10 (ten) Points for sharing a review of purchase from www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com or through the App on the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, ChickAdvisor, Google Reviews, Trustpilot, the Revive Superfoods website by sending Revive Superfoods a link, which review must be confirmed as eligible by Revive Superfoods in its sole discretion in order for you to earn Points.
- Promotional Bonus Point Offers. From time to time, we, or others acting with our permission, may offer you opportunities to earn additional “Bonus Points” through special promotions. These promotional Bonus Points will be awarded as described in the applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in such promotional offer. These promotional Bonus Points may only be available to residents of certain provinces and/or states, or they may be offered United Arab Emirates-wide.
Any social media posts and referrals related to Revive Superfoods, its products or services must comply with requirements of applicable law, regulations and guidance, including without limitation the Competition Act, the Food and Drugs Act, and the Ad Standards Influencer Marketing Steering Committee Disclosure Guidelines.
EXCLUSIONS TO EARNING POINTS
You may not earn Points in connection with certain types of beta or promotional programs. In addition, you cannot earn Points for placing an order, upgrading your plan or on your birthday. Taxes, tips, donations, and fees, including without limitation, gift wrapping fees, delivery fees, and bag fees, also may be excluded and ineligible for Point accrual.
If Revive Superfoods provides a replacement, credit, refund or a purchase is voided, Revive Superfoods may deduct the Points that you earned for the purchase related to such replacement, credit, refund or voiding, potentially resulting in a negative Point balance on your account.
Unless otherwise noted, Points are automatically added to your account within forty-eight (48) hours of confirmation of your eligible purchase or activity.
The oldest accrued Points will be used first for redemptions. You can view and track your Point balance and available Rewards, as well as any additional benefits for which you are eligible as a Revive Superfoods Rewards member, on www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com or by using the App.
REDEEMING POINTS FOR REWARDS
Points may be redeemed for complimentary or discounted Revive Superfoods items at www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com or through the App as follows:
10 (ten) Points may be redeemed for 4 United Arab Emirates Dirham removed from the price of a purchase of a box of Revive Superfoods products.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINT REDEMPTION INFORMATION AND EXCLUSIONS
Points may be redeemed at www.uaedev.revivesuperfoods.com or through the App and are ineligible to be redeemed for the following items: taxes, tips, donations, and fees, including without limitation, shipping and handling fees, gift wrapping fees, delivery fees, and bag fees.
The maximum value for any individual redemption is 150 United Arab Emirates Dirham
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
There are no participation or membership fees associated with Revive Superfoods Rewards. Points accrued in connection with Revive Superfoods Rewards are promotional, have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. In addition, your redemption of Points accrued in connection with Revive Superfoods Rewards cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, unless otherwise expressly indicated by Revive Superfoods.
Your Points, Rewards and Revive Superfoods Rewards account are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose. You may have only one (1) Revive Superfoods Rewards account that is personal to you.
Without notice to you, Revive Superfoods reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your account and/or your participation in Revive Superfoods Rewards if you have violated these Terms & Conditions or if the use of your Revive Superfoods Rewards account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Revive Superfoods may suspend, cancel or combine Revive Superfoods Rewards accounts that appear to be duplicative. In the event that your participation in Revive Superfoods Rewards is terminated, all accrued Points in your account are void.
Revive Superfoods reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue or cancel Revive Superfoods Rewards or any part of the Revive Superfoods Rewards program at any time and in its sole discretion, without notice to you.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms & Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the federal laws of United Arab Emirates applicable therein, without regard to any choice or conflict of law provisions or principles. Any claim or dispute against Revive Superfoods with respect to these Terms & Conditions or otherwise shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the Province of Ontario, and you hereby consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by and to venue in such courts. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY IN WITH RESPECT TO ANY LAWSUIT OR JUDICIAL PROCEEDING ARISING OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.